What's new
Panelica Community Forum

Welcome to the official Panelica Community Forum — the central hub for server administrators, developers, and hosting professionals. Register a free account today to access technical discussions, product announcements, feature requests, and direct support from the Panelica team. Be part of the growing community shaping the future of server management.

Recent content by dualarrow

  1. D

    How is port allocation managed

    It seems that when you deploy a docker app (eg uptime-kuma) it puts a port number in, but users can change it. How do you ensure you dont end up with multiple users/containers trying to use the same port, or using ports you prefer to reserve. What about firewalls. Do you just pick a range...
  2. D

    How does a user change their password

    I have tried clicking the username at the top right of the users panel page and selecting "Security Settings" then "Change Password", I enter the current password, then my new password and I get back Failed to change password and Access denied. You don't have the required permissions I had a...
Back
Top